- Highly experienced primary headteacher including leading provision for two year olds;
- extensive experience of lecturing and training students at Durham University;
- special interest in curriculum design, particularly context-based learning and its relationship to the learning environment;
- experience of developing practitioner skills in sustained shared thinking and documenting learning;
- passion for picture books and early reading development;
- enthusiasm for expressive arts and design and particularly role play and music; previously provided training on music making from 2 to 7.
We can: Effective and appropriate teaching and learning in EY We offer a range of training both centrally and tailored to your school or setting. Examples include: Developing an effective enabling environment Early…Read More